Airtel is one of the renowned telecom service providers in the country. It is among the topmost telecom service providers in the world because of its subscribers. It has more than 200 million subscribers across the country. It provides its global clientele with a wide variety of services, including fixed line services, mobile services, mobile commerce, prepaid services, postpaid services, DTH services, broadband services, 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and many more. It ensures its customers that the services offered by it are meant to fulfill the desired needs of its customers across the country. It also assures them that the plans designed by it are very economical in nature.
Plans offered by Airtel:
Airtel facilitates its subscribers across the country with numerous plans and offers. Its plans are ranging from Rs.2 to Rs.10, 000. These plans are found in all the regions of the country. Some of the plans offered by it are mentioned below:
- ISD pack 22: Gulf@Rs.0.1/sec. US and Canada@ Rs.0.01/sec. Nepal @Rs.0.2/sec.
- Rs.280 Full talktime pack: Rs.280 full talk time; full talktime/extra talktime.
- Easy Recharge Rs.27: Local mobile calls @Rs.0.25/min.
- Rs.120 full talktime pack: Talktime Rs.120; full talktime/extra talktime.
- Top up- Rs.48 talktime: Rs.48.0 talktime.
Also, there are a few best selling packs of Airtel. One can make choice from the plans listed below:
|Validity||28 days||84 days||82 days||90 days|
|Local+ STD calls||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|