Being a home based business you should be using link exchanges to help market your business. It can be a time consuming task to find these exchanges.
Below you will find a few methods to help you find these exchange links.
1. Search Engines, Use search engines and perform searches using a key word that relates to your website.
Type in the keyword you want. Then add the URL, site, link. Type in key word submit URL, site link. Type in your key word with exchanges.
2. Check out your competitors link sites. The sites that are linking to your competitors site could be used to link to your own. Search link:http//
3. Link directories. See if you can exchange links with each one of your competitors link sites.
4. Link exchange tools. There are several sites that will match you with other sites that are interested in link exchanging to your website. Two of the best ones are Linkalizer and sitesell’s value exchange. You do not want to use ones that completely automate the process. The search engines don’t like these sites and you may get penalized for using them.
5. Software There is software that can help you find exchange sites like yours and will email you to let you know which ones they are. LinkAssistant is a good one for this. Make sure you read up on the spam laws before going with this method. These are only a few ways to help you. Though they are proven.
Start using these methods and start getting free links to your site right now.
Cheers to your home based business success.